The Veterans Transition Resource Center is run almost completely by our volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, there are several ways to do so:
- General clerical or administrative skills
- Graphics, displays, advertising, and promotional materials
- Data collection/management, record keeping, statistics, research skills
- Fund raising activities
- Public forum/town hall events
- Working with adult veterans
- Working with caregivers
- Computers, internet, computer networks
- Assisting research studies for Post Traumatic Stress
- Knowledge of veterans centers, processes, operations
- Teaching, tutoring, specialized topics to veterans and their family members
- Financial literacy tutoring for adults and teens
- Marketing and donor relations
- Coordination/scheduling other volunteers
- Working with female veterans
- Working with youth/teens
- Art and craft activities
- Others too!
Please complete the form below and we will send you our volunteer application and agreement.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP
Don't Miss a Single Thing. Subscribe to VTRC News & Updates!
Don't worry, we won't spam you. We only send updates and news once or twice a month.