- This event has passed.
FREE Financial Education Seminar
February 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Military veterans serve and protect our country, but most find it difficult to navigate the financial landscape after hanging up their uniforms. Join us for a FREE educational seminar and invest time in yourself to learn about the following:
• Financial education for individuals or families
• How money works – eliminating debt and building wealth
• Protecting your future with tax-advantaged retirement strategies that you can’t outlive
• How to begin building a career part time or full time in one of the highest paying careers in America
Join us on February 9, 2019 11am – 12:30pm (Registration starts at 10:30am) at 6070 S Eastern Ave., Suite 210 Las Vegas, NV 89119
RESERVE YOUR SEMINAR SEATS TODAY —SPACE IS LIMITED.
RSVP with your FIRST AND LAST NAME
to Catheryn (818) 963-1995 for confirmation.
- February 9
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Class, Education, Groups, Meeting, Networking, Seminar, Socializing, Veterans, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- active_duty, air_force, america, army, career, coast_guard, debtfree, department_of_veterans_affairs, education, finance, go_b_networks, henderson, high_paying, las_vegas, marines, money, national_guard, national_reserves, navy, nevada, nevada_department_of_veteran_services, retirement, seminar, tax_advantage, us_vets, usa, veterans, veterans_transition_resource_center, vtrc, vtrc.us, wealth