- This event has passed.
FREE Financial Education Seminar
March 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Military veterans serve and protect our country, but most find it difficult to navigate the financial landscape after hanging up their uniforms. Join us for a FREE educational seminar and invest time in yourself to learn about the following:
• Financial education for individuals or families
• How money works – eliminating debt and building wealth
• Protecting your future with tax-advantaged retirement strategies that you can’t outlive
• How to begin building a career part time or full time in one of the highest paying careers in America
Join us on every Tuesday from 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Registration starts at 6:30pm) at 2920 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89014 in Building 7, Suite 712
RESERVE YOUR SEMINAR SEATS TODAY —SPACE IS LIMITED.
RSVP with your FIRST AND LAST NAME
to Catheryn (818) 963-1995 for confirmation.
- March 12
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Class, Education, Groups, Meeting, Networking, Seminar, Socializing, Veterans, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- active_duty, air_force, america, army, career, coast_guard, debtfree, department_of_veterans_affairs, education, finance, go_b_networks, henderson, high_paying, las_vegas, marines, money, national_guard, national_reserves, navy, nevada, nevada_department_of_veteran_services, retirement, seminar, tax_advantage, us_vets, usa, veterans, veterans_transition_resource_center, vtrc, vtrc.us, wealth